Selamat Datang

Rabu, 30 Oktober 2013

Descriptive Text

Descriptive Text



OUR SCHOOL



This is our school it is SMP N I Purwojati, our school is big and clean. There are some classrooms, a library, a laboratory, a theacher’s rom, and an administrative office-our school has twenty one classroom’s. Mr. Warito Sunarto is our headmaster, Mrs. Maya Puspasari is our English teacher and Mr. Narko is the Gardener.

In the front yard there is a beautiful garden some flowers grow in the garden. Yhere is also a firh pond in the garden.
The circumstance of our school is good because of that all students can study well.





My pet "chickens"







My name is okta I really like the chicken and I made a pet chicken. At home I have 3 chickens lay eggs, yellow, white, and oren. Every day I have always fed and watered regularly and do not forget to clean the cage.
I have chicken fat body, large eyes, and soft fur, he's very funny when he walks. I feed him "pur and rice" and watered the lemon taste and taklupa I give him vitamins, he was most afraid of the broom.
When he was satisfied he hid under a tree. Now he's been great. I will keep it up big cock. Every morning I always remove the chicken to go outside, and if I was late to enter the cage.





BLECKY


 

  
I have a very cute pet. His name is Blecky. Blecky is a Russian Dog. He has White and spotted black fur. He is 2 years old now. He is not only smart but also adroit. 


Blecky is a loyal pet that I ever had. Everyday, he picks me up in front of the Bus station for waiting me back to home after school. He takes my shoes when I suggest him to do. He always flatters my hands when I feed him and sometimes he takes bath with me. He is also a lovely and friendly pet for he is my playmate. He always accompany me to go to the market, play football, run and play around. In short, I love Blecky.